- "Site" or "Website" generally refers to Panoramacity unless otherwise specifically identified as an outside or external site or website.
- "User" or "Visitor" or "You" or "Your" are interchangeable labels used throughout these Terms intending to identify any individual, group, company, organization, or other entity using or visiting the site under the Agreement formed herein.
2. Acceptance of Terms Constituting an Agreement.
- If at any time you disagree with anything contained in these Terms of Service, you should instantly avoid visiting the site and promptly discontinue use of any of its services.
3. Amendment of Terms Extends Agreement.
- These Terms may be amended at any time without notice and shall take immediate effect.
- Such amendments have no impact on the continuation or validity of any user's prior Acceptance of these Terms and the Agreement formed therefrom, and your uninterrupted or repeated use of the site only serves to extend such Agreement.
4. Legal Capacity.
- Online gambling is an activity reserved only for adults. As minors are restricted from engaging in any online gambling activities, they thereby lack the capacity to form mutual consent to enter into any Agreements of a gambling nature.
- This site is not marketed to or intended for minors or anyone lacking the legal capacity to participate in online gambling activities.
- Anyone under 18 years of age is strictly forbidden from using this site or its services.
5. Provided Content, Programs, Services, and Software.
- org is an independent website resource for online gambling- and sports betting-information. It is not an online gambling operator or sportsbook, nor is it controlled by one.
- The content, programs, services, and software provided on this site are offered for free and are for informational, educational, and entertainment purposes only.
- No real money bets, wagers, or any other gambling services or transactions are offered or accepted on this website.
6. Intellectual Property Rights.
- User understands and acknowledges that all intellectual property including, but not limited to, any variation or combination of content, text, data, figures, tables, programs, services, software, analyses, artwork, logos, designs, graphics, images, pictures, animations, audio, music, video, and any other form of copyrightable or patentable work all other proprietary information belong to the website, its affiliates, or its licensors.
- This website is published and maintained for personal use and enjoyment only. No content, programs, services, or software provided on or by Panoramacity may be copied, reproduced, republished, or distributed in any form or format - for personal, commercial, unlawful, or any other purpose - unless explicitly authorized in writing by the site.
- org reserves all trademark, service mark, brand name, trade name, copyright, patent, registration, and other proprietary rights ("Trademarks") to the content, programs, services, or software published on the site. User, by visiting the site, obtains no rights of any sort to such Trademarks or any other published materials.
7. Third-Party Content and Hyperlinks.
- org may contain hyperlinks to external, third-party websites, content, products, programs, services, or software (Third-Party Content) not operated by or subject to the control of Panoramacity and is therefore not responsible or liable for any of the information or representations of such outside content. Indeed, Panoramacity makes no assurances, endorsements, guarantees, or warranties of any sort, express or implied, to the accuracy or quality of the content, products, programs, services, or software of such third-party websites.
- As with all other provided content on this site, links to any third-party content are offered for informational, educational, and entertainment purposes only. It is the user's sole responsibility for reviewing the terms and conditions, rules and regulations, and any other requirements or provisions of any third-party content that user unilaterally chooses to link to through this site. Moreover, users are charged with the duty of checking the applicable laws in their own jurisdiction that may apply to the use of such third-party content to determine its legality.
- In accordance with the foregoing, user is solely responsible for deciding whether to access third-party content and the extent and manner to which it is utilized and does so at user's own risk. User thereby agrees to hold Panoramacity harmless for any and all monetary losses or other damage incurred, whether suffered directly or indirectly, as a result of visiting and/or using any links to third-party content present on this site.
8. Limitation of Liability.
- org, its affiliates, and/or its licensors, shall not be held liable to users or any third party in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any monetary or other losses or damages of any kind incurred by the user or such third party directly or indirectly arising from or in any way connected with or in consequence to any use or access of the site and its content, programs, services, or software.
- The aforementioned limitation of liability applies to any losses or damages incurred by user or any third party, directly or indirectly, as a result of any inclusions or omissions of content on the site or as relates to any third-party content or hyperlinks.
- User agrees to hold this site harmless for any losses or damage of any kind incurred by the user or any third party, whether directly or indirectly, as a result or using or misusing the site, or as a result of any modification to or suspension or discontinuance of the site and its content, programs, services, or software.
9. User Content Conditions.
- In certain circumstances, users may be permitted to post, upload, or otherwise transmit to the site content of various formats including, but not limited to, comments, chats, forums, etc. Users submitting such content shall acknowledge and agree that neither the site, its affiliates, nor its licensors are obligated to monitor or review such content for misrepresentations, false statements, or illegal claims, intentional or not, as concerns the materials themselves or their source or origin. User-submitted content does not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Panoramacity and may be removed at any time for any reason.
- Users agree not to knowingly submit content of any sort which is in violation of law; contains hidden or restricted content; infringes upon any trademark, service mark, brand name, trade name, copyright, patent, registration, and other proprietary rights; is inaccurate or misleading; is intended to cause offense or damage to any person or entity, including this site; is designed to interfere or interrupt the site; is intended to infect the site with a virus or similar coding; or which advertises or promotes competitor websites or related entities. Furthermore, this site is not responsible for any personally identifiable information user includes in the content.
- By providing content of any form, user waives any rights to such content and grants Panoramacity, its affiliates, and/or licensors a perpetual, irrevocable license to copy, use, edit, modify, reproduce, publish, or distribute such content or any portion thereof in any manner they choose without providing user compensation of any sort.
10. User Representations and Prohibited Conduct.
- This site contains certain and various content, references, reviews, and links or advertisements for third-party content providing or promoting online gambling services. Users represent that they are located in jurisdictions where the use of such services is legal, they will only use this site in a personal capacity and for non-commercial purposes, and they will use the site in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, as amended from time to time.
- Users acknowledge and understand their ability to access this site does not necessarily indicate that the entirety of its content is legal under the laws or regulations applicable to the country via which they are located in or access it. They are likewise aware that gambling inherently presents a risk of loss which the user is fully and individually responsible for if purposely engaging in any betting or wagering activity. Any use of the information provided within this website or any affliated third-party content and links, therefore, is at user's sole discretion and personal risk. Panoramacity, its affiliates, and/or licensors are in no way to blame or at fault for any such gambling losses and bear no moral or legal responsibility for any user claims to such.
- Any visitation or use of Panoramacity is permissible only if the user agrees not to (or permit other to) do so in connection with any unlawful activity; as a means to access or collect any other user's personally identifiable information for any purpose; to harvest or collect any proprietary information related to the site; to access the site's source code with the intent of copying, redistributing, republishing, reverse engineering, modifying, or creating derivative works from it; or to otherwise disclose any information about or make any site-related software available to any third-party. Users are strictly forbidden from accession the site with the intention of taking any action or activity that would harm the reputation of Panoramacity, its affiliates, and/or licensors.
11. Notification of Copyright or Other Intellectual Property Right Infringement.
- Just as we are committed to valuing user privacy rights, we respect others' intellectual property rights and will make all reasonable efforts to correct any instances of discovered and confirmed copyright or other intellectual property right infringement.
- In order to properly notify of infringement, an owner or authorized agent with verifiable information must sufficiently detail the subject material and location on Panoramacity that is suspected to be in violation and a complete description and legal proof of the material it is suspected to infringe upon.
- Our copyright agent can be reached via email at [email protected].
12. Termination of Agreement.
- Panoramacity has the unequivocal right to instantly terminate this Agreement with respect to any user, without prior notice or cause (or any form of monetary compensation owed), thereby restricting such user's access to the site.
- Such termination shall be valid for any reason, upon any grounds, even in the absence of any demonstrated breach or improper behavior.
- Users may, likewise, terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason by ceasing to visit the site and use any of the programs, services, or software it offers.
13. Entire Agreement.
- In the event that any clause within these Terms isn't enforceable in an applicable jurisdiction, such clause may not apply, but all other clauses will survive. No waiver of any terms of the Agreement by this site shall be construed as a waiver of any other terms included herein.
- Should there be any confusion or discrepancies caused between the English language version of this site and a version in any other language, the English language version shall prevail.
14. Contact Information.
- Please see the page for details on how to the site.